Welcome to Livingston Parish Public Schools!
The Livingston Parish Public School System serves approximately 25,830 students ranging from Pre-K through grade twelve. We continually strive to upgrade our schools to provide a climate that enhances learning. Our instructional programs and other related programs and services are focused to meet the needs of our student population and the requirements of the State Board of Elementary and Secondary Education. None of this would be possible without the continued support of the Livingston Parish community. For this we are very thankful.
- Enrollment – 25,830
- Annual Increase—275 students
- Average Annual Growth - 400 (Last 10 years)
- School Sites – 45 (7 new schools since 2004)
- District Performance Score – B Rating (State= 91.1)
- 87% of our schools have a letter grade of A or B
- US News and World Report – 3 Bronze high schools; Springfield, Holden and Maurepas
- High Poverty/High Performing – 2 schools out of 27 statewide (Southside Elementary and Springfield Elementary)